Friday, February 25, 2011

Black History Month Project

After a few hours of work in the lab, my trailer is complete! I'm so excited about the final product. Due to the late delivery of my book, my trailer could not be used in Anthony's project. It is very unfortunate because I wanted to "be a part of history", as Dr. Strange put it. I would have also liked to say that my project was one of many great projects that established change in a classroom. I saw some of the other trailers and I think everyone did a fantastic job. I really could go on and on about this project. It was so much fun and I learned so much. Thank you Dr. Strange, for the projects you assign, and Anthony, for this wonderful opportunity you thought of.

Without further ado, here is the final product!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alexie! I will make sure this is used at St Elmo. Thank you for your efforts. Which computer did you save it to? I will have to add it to my jump drive to give it to the librarian. The kids LOVED the other ones. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anthony! I saved it on the first Mac you see when you walk into the lab.

    ReplyDelete