Sunday, February 27, 2011

C4K #1,2, and 3 Summary

This a computer with the caption Comments 4 Kids. It was made for another blog, but I thought it was so fitting that I borrowed the idea.

C4K #1: Alexis
On February 6, 2011, I had the pleasure of reading Alexis C.'s blog post. She is in Ms. Naugle's 5th period math class. Alexis' post was on angles. While geometry was never my best subject, she discussed angles, which I could actually keep up with. What I thought was so great was after she explained each type of angle thoroughly, she added an illustration of all of the angles she had discussed. This could really help someone who is more a visual learner understand better. It also attracts more attention to her post. Overall, I was very impressed with her post. I even told her that when I commented on her post.

I told her that she had made it very easy for her classmates to understand angles through her definition and illustration. I also told her that I really enjoyed reading her post. I really can't wait to read another one. I like to watch young children grow in knowledge and then be excited to share it.


C4K #2: Subika
I have really developed a soft spot for Subika, as well as the other children. She is in Mr. St. Pierre's class. Subika's post was about her love for poetry. She loves poetry so much that she even wants to become a poet. She talked about more of her dreams. In the future, she would love to be a lawyer, reporter, and author. She reminded me of myself when I was younger. I think we could all relate to her. She has such a great love for the world and literature. Also, she is so excited to have her own career and make a difference in the world. She continued on to reveal a little bit about herself. She loves to help others, especially with poetry. She sounds like such a sweet girl!

I told her that I enjoyed reading her blog post. I told her that she sounded like such a nice person and she made really good career choices. I told her about how I like to read and write. I asked her if she had a favorite poet or author. I also asked if she had written anything herself.


C4K #3: Zyrin
Zyrin is very new to blogging. His blog looks great! He is in Mr. Chris Marks' 5th grade class at Pt England School. His first blog post is a picture of himself. He looks like such a great kid.
For my comment, I told him that I was happy to meet him and looking forward to reading his future blog posts. I also asked him a few questions. I asked him if he was excited to blog, what his favorite subject was, and what he liked to do for fun. I can't wait to see what he does with his blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment