Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Sentence Movie



     After much thought and a few technical difficulties, I got my video to successfully post on my blog. It was really difficult to narrow down all of my thoughts into just one sentence. I had quite a few other sentences, but as I thought about this sentence more I saw the power behind it. My sentence was inspired by Mahatma Gandhi's statement, "Be the change you want to see in the world." In the my future career and even now, I want to inspire people to be the best they can be. I want to help myself and others make a difference in this world. To accomplish this, I have to start with myself. I have to go through these wonderful classes offered at the university to know what I need to know. I have to go through life experiences and classes like EDM 310 to put this knowledge to work and be the best I can be. Only then, can I truly help others and the world. 

2 comments:

  1. I love it Alexa! Good job! You finally talked on camera!!!

    ... now get off facebook! ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexa,
    I think your sentence it powerful. At first glance it seems so simple, but when you really think about what it means you understand its power.

    I teach 4th graders in New Orleans and love this age group. Learn all you can about using technology because that is the way today's students want to be taught. Good luck with all of your classes.

    ReplyDelete